Monday, April 20, 2015

April Sundays full of April showers! // WEEK REVIEW

//WEEK REVIEW

This spring has been so beautiful! Just so many rainy days, my poor head :(! 

So last Monday I had my shunt adjusted again (that makes 3 times since Christmas!) and so far there have been a lot of ups and downs. Overall though, I'm thinking it's been positive. I just hope it continues to get better!

Tuesday, I went to the chiropractor and just took it easy. 

Wednesday we ate at a little french cafe and went Dollar Tree shoppping for some organizational tools as I have taken on some serious spring cleaning. My goal is to have the whole house organized by the end of the year. We'll see how that goes. :) 

Thursday 
I enacted my spring cleaning mission by tackling the kitchen. I really should have taken a before picture, but I got so excited that I forgot. I do have after pics though. 



Then we went out to eat with my husband's family.

Friday i finished up organizing the food pantry, and cooked dinner. I felt moderately okay. 

Saturday was a long day, we took some friends to the train station, went to ikea and then down past ATL to visit a fellow EDSer. Spoons well spent. :) 
I wouldn't have been able to handle the ride without my go to spoonie necessary: blu frog! Also, my salonpas pain patch and comfy zebra pillow. :) 

Sunday was a great blessing to me, I always love seeing my church family but this week was super special because I didn't know that I was going to make it last week. We were able to get some fold out chairs to make it easier to sit through church. The pews are very hard to sit on, and my church family is so understanding and open. I just love em :) both my sister and I had a hard time, and by the end of the day (which is when we finally get home, since it is an hour and 45 minutes one way), we just collapsed into bed. 

Here I am on the way home...I didn't mean to make a nasty face, or look ticked off, I think it was just the pain and exhaustion. Plus, boredom in the car = spoonie selfies :) Overall great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment